When It Comes To Farm Jobs In Australia, We’ve Placed Candidates In Skilled And Unskilled Roles Across A Variety Of Sub-Sectors.
At Elite Equine Group, our expereienced recruiters have been sourcing reliable indivduals and crews of candidates for the Thoroughbred Breeding Industry Australian wide.
If you are interested in any of the following opening roles, please complete the Online Application below.
Current Job Vacanies
- Blue Collar 88-days or 6 month workers - Experienced Horse People, Gardening, Carpenters, Fencing, Maintenance.
- Blue Collar Agricultural & Farming - Farmer, Gardener, Livestock, Agronomist, Maintenance.
- White Collar Professional Equine Specialists - Vets, Equine Nurses, Management, Marketing, Financial, Bloodstock, IT Manager.
- Equine Bootcamp Training programs - for new people interested in joining the horse thoroughbred industry.
Whether you’re looking for farm hand jobs or work as a equine nurse, it’s always worth checking out our latest vacancy listings and staying in touch with our Elite Equine recruiters..
Contact us via phone or email email@example.com to discuss your job and visa requirements.
- Keith from Elite Equine Recruitment was helpful in securing me a job with a top racehorse stud. He kept me updated throughout the process and was very quick to respond to any queries. Highly recommend.
- Amazing help with finding me work, kept me updated, made sure I had everything I needed and gave me nothing to worry about. Definitely recommend to anyone. Thanks Keith and the Elite Equine Group team.
- With the help of Keith and his team I got a job at one of the biggest horse studs in Australia. It’s a great opportunity for me and an extra bonus is that I can count the days for my second-year visa. Thank you!